Submit your review
As always, awesome visit! Thanks
Great service as always. Thanks.
Dr. Richman and his staff are top notch professionals who also know how to make the patient feel comfortable and cared for.
The problem i have is very stressful to me and i have put off resolving it for a long time. Dr Richman spent a long time with me explaining the situation and the resolution plan, and he really made me feel so much better about what i need to do. I am very grateful. CL
I feel so very fortunate to have found your dental pratice. I believe you guys are the absolute best in the bussiness. I allways leave feeling better and more confident about the care I recieve. Thank you Dr Richman and staff. You Great RH
Maggie we wonderful, as usual. I missed seeing Dr. Richman. DF
Great experience. Awesome staff.
I received great care! The entire staff is caring and professional. DB
You guys were awesome!! Throughly explained everything and I cannot wait to come back.
DR.Richman and staff were wonderful!
Signs and Symptoms of Advanced Dental Disease Including Periodontal (Gum) Disease
Chronic disease anywhere in the body is insidious, thus advanced symptoms may only appear late after significant damage has occurred.
Warning signs of periodontal (gum) disease include:
- Redness, tenderness, pain, swollen gums
- Bleeding while brushing, flossing or biting into an apple
- Insufficient long term flossing over a lifetime
- Receding gums, frequently described ‘getting long in the tooth’
- Teeth moving or shifting
- Loose teeth
- Appliances no longer fit comfortably
- Previous history of tooth loss including parents
- History of smoking, diabetes or other metabolic diseases