Payment for dental procedures is due at the time services are performed unless previous arrangements have been made with our staff. We offer a 7% discount for comprehensive treatment when paid in advance. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
As a patient courtesy, if you have dental benefits coverage, we will file your dental claim for your reimbursement. By supplying us with your most recent information, we can expedite your reimbursement from the dental benefits company. Since dental benefits coverage varies from plan to plan, if you have any questions regarding your covered benefits, we encourage you to contact your dental benefits carrier or your employer for details.
Signs and Symptoms of Advanced Dental Disease Including Periodontal (Gum) Disease
Chronic disease anywhere in the body is insidious, thus advanced symptoms may only appear late after significant damage has occurred.
Warning signs of periodontal (gum) disease include:
- Redness, tenderness, pain, swollen gums
- Bleeding while brushing, flossing or biting into an apple
- Insufficient long term flossing over a lifetime
- Receding gums, frequently described ‘getting long in the tooth’
- Teeth moving or shifting
- Loose teeth
- Appliances no longer fit comfortably
- Previous history of tooth loss including parents
- History of smoking, diabetes or other metabolic diseases