Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. We know that your time is important, and we work to ensure your visit is scheduled as professionally and quickly as possible.
If you are a current patient, and have a dental emergency after regular office hours, please call Dr. Richman at (404) 784-7272.
Our office is located at 1305 Hembree Road, Ste 104, which is located on the south side of North Fulton Hospital.
Signs and Symptoms of Advanced Dental Disease Including Periodontal (Gum) Disease
Chronic disease anywhere in the body is insidious, thus advanced symptoms may only appear late after significant damage has occurred. Warning signs of advanced dental disease include:
- Redness, tenderness, pain, swollen gums
- Bleeding while brushing, flossing or biting into an apple
- Insufficient long term flossing over a lifetime
- Receding gums, frequently described ‘getting long in the tooth’
- Teeth moving or shifting
- Loose teeth
- Appliances no longer fit comfortably
- Previous history of tooth loss including parents
- History of smoking, diabetes or other metabolic diseases