Whether you want subtle or extreme changes, our team at Dr. Colin Richman Dentistry can enhance your smile in a variety of ways through cosmetic dentistry. Through cosmetic dentistry, your teeth can be re-shaped, brightened, bonded and more. Dr. Richman uses a wide range of tools to perform a variety of procedures. The following is a list of the most common procedures in cosmetic dentistry:
Here at Dr. Colin Richman Dentistry, we would be happy to discuss which cosmetic dental procedure is right for you. Call (770) 442-1010 to schedule an appointment today.
Signs and Symptoms of Advanced Dental Disease Including Periodontal (Gum) Disease
Chronic disease anywhere in the body is insidious, thus advanced symptoms may only appear late after significant damage has occurred.
Warning signs of periodontal (gum) disease include:
- Redness, tenderness, pain, swollen gums
- Bleeding while brushing, flossing or biting into an apple
- Insufficient long term flossing over a lifetime
- Receding gums, frequently described ‘getting long in the tooth’
- Teeth moving or shifting
- Loose teeth
- Appliances no longer fit comfortably
- Previous history of tooth loss including parents
- History of smoking, diabetes or other metabolic diseases